Friday, April 22, 2011

From the Trailer Park to the E.R. by Matthew Carpenter

Not so typical stories from the emergency room. Uses humor to detail the ongoing and increasing problem of emergency room abuse. Contains short stories as well as generalized thoughts from emergency nurses.


Bio:
I was born and raised in east Texas. I currently reside in the Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex. I have worked in emergency services either as a nurse or as a medic for over twenty years. From the Trailer Park to the E.R. is my first book.

What will readers like about your book? 

The realistic and humorus short stories.

Why did you self publish? 
To maintain sole rights to my book.

What is your writing process? 
I usually write a few paragraphs after working a twelve hour night shift. It seems to help me unwind.

How long does it take you to write your first draft? 
Four months.

What inspired you to write this particular story? 
Hearing my co-workers throughout the years say, "I should write a book."

Available

Paperback Only
      

No comments:

Post a Comment