Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dead Mech - Jake Bible


Hundreds of years after the zombie apocalypse decimates the world, human civilization has put itself back together again. Their secret weapon against the zombie hordes: the Mechs. Massive robotic battle machines.

But what happens when a mech pilot dies in his mech and becomes a zombie?

Hell on earth is unleashed...

Prepare for a high action, fast paced, hell ride through a futuristic wasteland as Mech Base Commander James Capreze and his crew of mech pilots battle zombies, cannibals, religious cults and worst of all, the Dead Mechs, all to try and save the human race one last time.

Jake Bible's Dead Mech:
The future may not be completely dead, but it's on its way...

Bio:

Jake Bible lives in Asheville, NC with his wife and two kids. He is the author of many published short stories and the creator of a new literary form: the Drabble Novel. DEAD MECH is his first novel and represents the introduction to the world of the Drabble Novel, a novel written 100 words at a time.
Learn more about Jake and his work at www.jakebible.com. Links to his Facebook fan page, Twitter and his forum can be found there, as well as his weekly drabble release, Friday Night Drabble Party, and his weekly free audio fiction podcast.

What will readers like about DEAD MECH?

If they are into zombies, cannibals, mecha, and one hell of a ton of action, violence, gore, foul language and violence (worth mentioning twice), then readers will love DEAD MECH. This novel mixes many genres: it's military scifi, zombie/cannibal horror, fast-paced thriller/action. It is written 100 words at a time and introduces the world to the Drabble novel. May take the reader a few pages to get into the groove of the style, but once in that groove they better hang on!

Why did I indie publish DEAD MECH?

I had it with a small press in the beginning, but found I needed more control. I originally released the novel as a free podcast, so I was used to doing everything myself and my way. I already had a solid fan base from the podcast, so publishing it myself as an ebook seemed like a natural extension of the podcast. I'm 100% glad I did!

Who are my favorite authors in the genre?
That's a near impossible question to answer. I love old-school scifi like Asimov and Heinlein. And my favorite horror author is Robert R,. McCammon. However, the greatest author of all time to blend genres would have to be Roger Zelazny. he could write anything and make it unbelievably entertaining.

All of the links to my fiction can be found here http://jakebible.com/buy-dead-mech/

No comments:

Post a Comment