Sunday, April 3, 2011

City Circle - Alisha Page

On the edge of civilization, there is a place called Circle City, Alaska. The last town before the Yukon Flats gives way to frigid desolation. When Zoe O'Brien, a secluded widow, kills a crazed mother wolf and saves the only cub from sure death, she ignites a war between the Wolfen Clan and the Kontar Clan. The wolf people have been enemies of the dog people for centuries and the cub she takes in is heir to the Wolfen throne. Taken prisoner by the Wolfen for murder and kidnapping, Zoe is forced to see and do things with creatures she never knew existed, held against her will in a world she both desires and fears. Axl Wolfdorn is coming of age, ready for his Unleashing and on the hunt for his Moonswan, the female he will choose for the Chase and the royal Feral Consummation. But how can he consider bonding with a mate when the only scent deep within his nose is the tangy scent of the woman who saved his life, the very woman who forced his clan into war, the woman he must now kill to avenge his mother's death?



Bio: 
Alisha Paige lives in the deep South. She writes romantic paranormal, fantasy, contemporary romance, time travel romance annd vintage historical. Her favorite things are red wine, dark chocolate, hot summer nights and girls' night out.

Q: What will readers like about your book? 

Circle City takes place in a paranormal world. Readers will enjoy the unique world I've created. The Wolfen (wolf people) as well as the Kontar (dog people) each have their own set of laws and gods. I include a glossary of terms so readers may fully understand the world of Axl Wolfdorn.

Q: Why did you self publish? 
Mostly for more creative freedom, including my work as well as my cover art. I have six other novels published at small presses and felt that my publishers were just not marketing my books as well as I can market them on my own. Why give them a cut of the money when I can publish on my own?

Q: Who are your favorite authors in your genre? 

Sherrilyn Kenyon, Rebecca York, H.P. Mallory

Links:

Buy Circle City at Amazon
Buy Circle City at Barnes and Noble

Alisha Paige
Coming Soon ~ Deadly R&R
Circle City: Lord of the Wolfen~Book I...is NOW AVAILABLE for Kindle and Nook!
www.alishapaige.com

No comments:

Post a Comment