'Summer Sizzles with Imajin Books' this July: eBook Sale & Reviewer Giveaway
This summer, from July 1st to August 31st, celebrate the opening of the innovative Canadian publishing company, IMAJIN BOOKS. Our huge summer event will begin on July 1, 2011 and we'll be rewarding readers and book reviewers. This is our way to say "Thank you" for reading our books.
Great things come in threes!
So we have 3 ways you can help us celebrate:
1. Summer eBook Sale: July 1-July 31
All ebooks on sale for $2.99 or less, via Amazon or Smashwords only. Check out www.imajinbooks.com for quick links, coupon codes and more info.
2. Summer Reviewer Giveaway: July 1-August 31, 2011
· Borrow an Imajin Books title (ebook or paperback) from a friend or lending site, or buy from your favourite retailer. Then post a review on Amazon, B&N or Goodreads. Only reviews posted between July 1, 2011 and August 31, 2011 qualify.
· Email us with the links to your reviews.
· You'll receive 1 free ebook of your choice (from our titles). No obligation to review your ebook prize.
· 1 Mystery Prize valued at $120 (minimum) will be given away to one lucky winner.
· Anyone, anywhere, 18+, can enter this giveaway. Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary. No cash value.
· Imajin Books authors, their families and any subcontracted associates of Imajin Books are excluded from this contest.
Join the Imajin Books Inner Circle to receive free ebooks and news on upcoming and new releases. Tell your friends and family to join us this summer.
3. Summer Sizzler Scavenger Hunt: Aug 1 - Aug 31 ~ Win ebooks or a Kindle ereader!
More info coming this August. Watch for another special post from Imajin Books!
Imajin Books is an innovative, unique Canadian publisher with an eye on exciting, ever-changing trends and opportunities in publishing that opened its 'doors' to authors worldwide in late February 2011. They promise great reads by wonderful authors, with ebooks priced under $5 and trade paperbacks under $18.
From ImajinBooks.com: The future of reading is ebooks, and the future is NOW!